Charles Saliba is a Positive Influencer, Entrepreneur, Author, and Leadership Advisor with 24 years of experience in Human Capital Management and Organizational Dynamics. Charles is a promoter of positive thinking and an active community member in what relates to People Governance, Leadership Development, Youth Enablement, National Talent Retention, Institutionalization, and Innovation in Knowledge Industry. He is also significantly involved in supporting Corporations and SMEs by securing an ecosystem that promotes performance creation and sustainability. Charles is a tempered executive advisor for many CEOs, and is extensively focusing on building market awareness about the impact of disruption on current business models including organization structures, compensation, rewards, training, recruitment, etc. His profound understanding of market trends, business dynamics, and the socioeconomic impact of global change, positioned him at the forefront of Leadership, People, and Management Experts in the Region.
- Founder and CEO at HR Works s.a.l., Organizational & Human Capital Consulting Firm.
- Co-founder at SME Platform s.a.l., specialized in supporting Institutional practice in SMEs.
- Co-founder and President of the “Lebanese Consultants Association”, an NGO for organizing and exposing the Consulting Sector in Lebanon.
- Founder of “Prime Track” Student Support Center.
- Transformational Leadership Expert (Trained more than 2000 Managers and leaders since 2008).
- Public Speaker on Organizational Performance Strategies, Leadership, and Human Capital Issues.
- Author and Thinker on Leadership, Talent Disruption, and Human Capital Dynamics. Published a book titled “On People Governance & Leadership”.
- Author of the “People Governance Model” an Initiative to integrate People Governance principles into Corporate Governance directives to support professional integrity.
- Executive Mentor at Endeavor Global Network – Lebanon Branch.
- Community contributor to SMEs’ and Youth Development.
- Owner and Publisher of “The HR Review Magazine” (2011 – 2014)
- Partner & CEO at SoftSource s.a.l. (2010 – 2014)
- Partner at Lebanese Adventure, an Experiential Learning and Eco Education Company (2012 – 2017)
- Board Member of the Human Resources Association of Lebanon (HRAL) (2014)
- Booz Allen Hamilton, Expert Associate in Organization & Change Practice (2007 – 2008)
- Bank of Beirut s.a.l., Head of Human Resources (2006)
- Bank Audi s.a.l., Group Training Manager (1996 – 2006)
- Rafic Hariri University, Lecturer on Human Resources Management and Organizational Behavior (1999 – 2003)
- Haigazian University, Developer of the HR Program Certification, and Lecturer (2000 -2004)
- Organized a Conference on “Financial Integrity & People Governance” supported by the Central Bank of Lebanon.
- Working with various public and private stakeholders for building a healthy ecosystem for SMEs and Innovative Businesses in Lebanon.
Main Functional Expertise
- Organizational Restructuring
- Human Capital Strategies
- Business Performance Improvement
- Family Business Governance
- Leadership Development
- Change Management
Main Sectoral Expertise
- Banking & Finance
- Architecture & Engineering
- Parliamentary Restructuring
- Strat ups & SMEs
- Shipping & Transport
- Health Care & Hospitals
- Youth Affairs
- Retail & FMCG
- Food & Beverage
- BA in Public Administration – American University of Beirut, Lebanon | 1995
- MA in Public Administration – American University of Beirut, Lebanon | 1998
(Thesis: Human Resources in Total Quality Management)
Sample Client Portfolio
Projects include Organizational Restructuring, setting up Human Capital Departments, Policies and Procedures, implementing Talent Management Strategies, Compensation Strategies, Performance Management, Attraction & Retention Strategies, Leadership Development Programs, Executive Coaching, etc.
Private Sector Clients
- LACECO Architects & Engineers
- Holcim Cement
- Gezairi Transport
- Jallad – Caterpillar Agent
- NASCO Insurance Group
- European Bank for the Middle East (BEMO)
- BBAC (Bank of Beirut & the Arab Countries)
- Credit Bank – Lebanon
- Royal Gourmet
- ANB – A.N. Boukather Automotive
Public Sector & NGOs Clients
- Kuwait National Assembly
- Ministry of Youth – Kuwait
- High Council for Privatization (Lebanon)
- Ministry of Industry (Lebanon)
- Ministry of Finance (Lebanon)
- German Agency for International Development
- USAID (United States Agency for International Development)
- European Union (EU)